New paradigms and sustainability, the keys to understanding why industrialized constructions with a steel core are gaining popularity in Argentina.
Lucas Salvatore, Director of Idero Arquitectura and Grupo Salvatore, are Ternium’s customers, companies dedicated to providing construction solutions using steel. They recently took part in the 6th edition of the Real Estate Summit organized by lnproperties and shared their insights about this new trend in construction.
Industrialized construction with a steel core for a wide range of applications and flexible designs
The panel on “Innovation in building” was an opportunity for Salvatore to explain how there has been a paradigm shift in the construction industry, with industrialized steel constructions gaining popularity in Argentina. The main reason: RELIABILITY
"This method offers several advantages, compared to the traditional way of doing things, such as:
- faster execution speed (it takes 50% less time than in-the-wet construction),
- greater sustainability (steel has a lower carbon footprint than concrete),
- the materials used are 100% recyclable
- leaves less of an impact on the ground because it is lighter
- and one of the features that is most appreciated is its reliability, as the costs and deadline structure never budge from the plans,” says Salvatore.